Downloads of v 1.4.0
Zstandard, or zstd as short version, is a fast lossless compression algorithm, targeting real-time compression scenarios at zlib-level and better compression ratios. It's backed by a very fast entropy stage, provided by Huff0 and FSE library.
The project is provided as an open-source dual BSD and GPLv2 licensed C library, and a command line utility producing and decoding .zst, .gz, .xz and .lz4 files. Should your project require another programming language, a list of known ports and bindings is provided on Zstandard homepage.
To install Zstandard, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install zstandard
To upgrade Zstandard, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade zstandard
$packageName = 'zstandard' $packageVersion = '1.4.0' $urlArray = @('https://github.com/facebook/zstd/releases/download/v1.4.0/zstd-v1.4.0-win32.zip', 'https://github.com/facebook/zstd/releases/download/v1.4.0/zstd-v1.4.0-win64.zip') $url = $urlArray $checksum = '123c0b659408065773f350842bf45dca318734eb635d0dc3ccced8005ea50062ef7560095aa7b285362013ea40324242aa0fb3e66c5f6c1e0f83d994015032b4' $checksumType = 'sha512' $url64 = $urlArray $checksum64 = '2643192f12ee1f7ed7663b85d74aa12756ad073608caa7f124e245183d46afb12059786a20c52949177c0c706ad8c02cdc0fa67e3f283f0d610faa6990f6b725' $checksumType64 = 'sha512' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64"
Virus Scan Results
- zstandard.1.4.0.nupkg (2ca2eca49488) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- zstd-v1.4.0-win64.zip (47e9366aaaae) - ## / 39 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- zstd-v1.4.0-win32.zip (045c81e56e18) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- libzstd.dll (7b4d50b3fa84) - ## / 69 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- zstd.exe (73ccff5ba971) - ## / 71 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- libzstd.dll (95d60643bab9) - ## / 71 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- zstd.exe (584873192954) - ## / 70 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright © 2016-present, Facebook, Inc. All rights reserved.
|Zstandard 1.4.0||105||Wednesday, May 22, 2019||approved|
Discussion for the Zstandard Package
- This discussion is only about Zstandard and the Zstandard package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Zstandard, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.