Downloads of v 10.2
RollBack Rx client is a robust system restore utility that enables home users and IT professionals to easily restore a PC to a time before certain events occurred.
RollBack Rx makes it easy for users of all skill levels to quickly and easily repair PC issues - saving time, money and PC trouble.
This solution is especially useful in the case of a situation where you cannot get into Windows.
Simply restart the computer into its sub-console and you will be able to access all previous data, settings and programs.
Takes just seconds - in the time it takes to reboot your computer, you are fully operational again!
======= Notes =======
Select Advanced on type installation.
To install Rollback Rx, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install rollbackrx
To upgrade Rollback Rx, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade rollbackrx
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- rollbackrx.10.2.nupkg (bbacb8d38ec9) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Rollbackv102.zip (eda9f1cc6bef) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Rollback Rx 10.2||756||Saturday, September 28, 2013|
|Rollback Rx 10.01||360||Friday, May 3, 2013|
Discussion for the Rollback Rx Package
- This discussion is only about Rollback Rx and the Rollback Rx package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Rollback Rx, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.