Downloads of v 3.2.1
Qt Creator is a cross-platform utility that works through an integrated development environment (IDE) for helping developers create applications for desktop and mobile device platforms.
To install Qt Creator x86, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install qt-creator-x86
To upgrade Qt Creator x86, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade qt-creator-x86
$packageName = 'qt-creator-x86' $installerType = 'EXE' $url = 'http://download.qt-project.org/official_releases/qtcreator/3.2/3.2.1/qt-creator-opensource-windows-x86-3.2.1.exe' $silentArgs = '' $validExitCodes = @(0) #please insert other valid exit codes here, exit codes for ms http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa368542(VS.85).aspx Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- qt-creator-x184.108.40.206.nupkg (12a10246a5a1) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- qt-creator-opensource-windows-x86-3.2.1.exe (f0a4475638a9) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Qt Creator x86 3.2.1||592||Thursday, September 18, 2014|
|Qt Creator x86 3.1.2||285||Friday, August 15, 2014|
Discussion for the Qt Creator x86 Package
- This discussion is only about Qt Creator x86 and the Qt Creator x86 package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Qt Creator x86, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.