Downloads of v 1.0.1
jwtdecode is an open-source command-line tool for detailed inspection and troubleshooting of JWT-encoded security tokens (aka. JSON Web Tokens) issued by identity providers, such as Azure Active Directory and others.
To install jwtdecode, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install jwtdecode
To upgrade jwtdecode, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade jwtdecode
md5: E28E9B28E0EB4822C135AF3D41153766 | sha1: 5A5819444ED5CCA2A6B3159ADA5A5AD8BBEAECDF | sha256: 12C86F633334187D319E6F3719EAA60A45ED125358C1B25D5D1298196C3D0C32 | sha512: 192167F2804ECBF045BA882396AAE432221D66FEE28695DDACED6AFCA884FF7A8D8A7707D4EA5FAB7E8C053A2A1D2D30EBCBC9CD4CF350A4082E796E2A4B2CD3
Virus Scan Results
- jwtdecode.1.0.1.nupkg (887b5619192e) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- jwtdecode.exe (12c86f633334) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
This release includes the following features:
* Add support for human-friendly date claims, such as 'iat', 'nbf' and 'exp'
Hope you will find the tool useful in your daily troubleshooting/development routine!
|jwtdecode 1.0.1||6228||Sunday, February 21, 2016||approved|
|jwtdecode 1.0||255||Friday, January 8, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the jwtdecode Package
- This discussion is only about jwtdecode and the jwtdecode package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or jwtdecode, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.