Downloads of v 0.1.0.20161107
The Heroku Toolbelt has been deprecated because of a software name change. Heroku renamed it to Heroku Command Line Interface (CLI).
This package exists only for backward compatibility to provide a transitional dummy package for existing users and scripts which may still use this package ID.
To install [DEPRECATED] Heroku Toolbelt, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install heroku-toolbelt
To upgrade [DEPRECATED] Heroku Toolbelt, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade heroku-toolbelt
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- heroku-toolbelt.0.1.0.20161107.nupkg (a77cba5b4705) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Do not install heroku-toolbelt (this package). Install heroku-cli
- Updating this package will install the most recent version of the heroku-cli chocolatey package. Please update any links, dependencies, or scripts that reference this package to the new package name heroku-cli.
- Remove package:
choco uninstall heroku-toolbelt --all-versions --whatif
|[DEPRECATED] Heroku Toolbelt 0.1.0.20161107||645||Monday, November 7, 2016||approved|
|Heroku Toolbelt 0.1.0||1548||Monday, February 11, 2013|
Discussion for the [DEPRECATED] Heroku Toolbelt Package
- This discussion is only about [DEPRECATED] Heroku Toolbelt and the [DEPRECATED] Heroku Toolbelt package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or [DEPRECATED] Heroku Toolbelt, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.