Downloads of v 1.0.121
This is a tool written around FileOptimizerFull. It optimizes images in parallel and then verifies if the source exactly matches the output.
To install DeveImageOptimizerWPF (Install), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install deveimageoptimizerwpf
To upgrade DeveImageOptimizerWPF (Install), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade deveimageoptimizerwpf
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $fileLocation = Join-Path $toolsDir 'DeveImageOptimizerWPF.7z' Get-ChocolateyUnzip -FileFullPath $fileLocation -Destination $toolsDir -PackageName $env:ChocolateyPackageName
md5: 7F4C30BE0FEB78BA9821179B6940BD30 | sha1: 6869EC457567FD54169D3B15551462A59837F62F | sha256: D7CE8FA22379CCFD2E8538C047E19FD0B0C2E9E7AAD8BCD7F5ECB83B24D7CBE1 | sha512: D91E7C2E813CBFF4ECD818762607099C3AA2A0A121FC94A74AC06415BC397D48A69B71A778BE51691B7F025C67421C7DDA2F5F229967CBFCEBA25FE444F0A0BD
From: https://github.com/devedse/DeveImageOptimizerWPF/blob/master/LICENSE LICENSE MIT License Copyright (c) 2017 Devedse Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. I am the software vendor, this package is automatically created by an AppVeyor build. https://github.com/devedse/DeveImageOptimizerWPF The Checksum of this tool is: 03EC250071BC9CF9150980CF2F7B1867856B5D9D30AE9B0AAAA3A64BF632ECB5 This checksum can be verified by using the checksum tool (choco install checksum): checksum -t sha256 -f DeveImageOptimizerWPF.exe
Virus Scan Results
- deveimageoptimizerwpf.1.0.121.nupkg (1ca52784cef8) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- DeveImageOptimizerWPF.7z (d7ce8fa22379) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- DeveImageOptimizerWPF.exe (03ec250071bc) - ## / 69 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|DeveImageOptimizerWPF (Install) 1.0.121||45||Thursday, May 30, 2019||approved|
|DeveImageOptimizerWPF (Install) 1.0.120||22||Wednesday, May 22, 2019||approved|
|DeveImageOptimizerWPF (Install) 1.0.113||33||Wednesday, May 22, 2019||approved|
|DeveImageOptimizerWPF (Install) 1.0.101||22||Wednesday, May 22, 2019||approved|
Discussion for the DeveImageOptimizerWPF (Install) Package
- This discussion is only about DeveImageOptimizerWPF (Install) and the DeveImageOptimizerWPF (Install) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or DeveImageOptimizerWPF (Install), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.