Downloads of v 73.0.3683.680
Developed in collaboration with the Chromium team, ChromeDriver is a standalone server which implements WebDriver's wire protocol.
To install Chromedriver, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install chromedriver
To upgrade Chromedriver, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade chromedriver
$ErrorActionPreference = "Stop"; $packageName = "chromedriver" $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $checkSum = "8A1F37DE201D406F6AEB4A21E81311B685356C6D2AC16512008BA5322939BF69" # The latest version number can be found at http://chromedriver.storage.googleapis.com/LATEST_RELEASE $chromedriverVersion = "73.0.3683.68" $url = "https://chromedriver.storage.googleapis.com/$chromedriverVersion/chromedriver_win32.zip" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage "packageName" -url "$url" -unzipLocation "$toolsDir" -checksumType "sha256" -checksum "$checkSum"
Virus Scan Results
- chromedriver_win32.zip (8a1f37de201d) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- chromedriver.73.0.3683.680.nupkg (09870c9eb7e6) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Chromedriver 76.0.3809.680||1044||Saturday, August 3, 2019||approved|
|Chromedriver 75.0.3770.1400||1080||Saturday, July 13, 2019||approved|
|Chromedriver 75.0.3770.900||1199||Sunday, June 16, 2019||approved|
|Chromedriver 75.0.3770.80||184||Thursday, June 13, 2019||approved|
|Chromedriver 74.0.3729.60||2127||Wednesday, April 24, 2019||approved|
|Chromedriver 73.0.3683.680||1770||Wednesday, March 20, 2019||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.460||3047||Saturday, February 2, 2019||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.450||1968||Tuesday, December 11, 2018||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.440||754||Thursday, November 22, 2018||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.430||1393||Wednesday, October 17, 2018||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.420||1530||Friday, September 14, 2018||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.410||2076||Sunday, July 29, 2018||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.400||2049||Sunday, June 10, 2018||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.381||1533||Thursday, May 3, 2018||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.39||355||Friday, June 1, 2018||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.38.1||100||Friday, May 4, 2018||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.38||658||Thursday, April 19, 2018||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.37.1||648||Thursday, March 29, 2018||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.37||1822||Saturday, March 17, 2018||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.36||3136||Wednesday, March 7, 2018||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.35||1186||Thursday, January 11, 2018||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.34||15166||Tuesday, December 12, 2017||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.33||773||Thursday, November 2, 2017||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.32||992||Friday, September 1, 2017||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.31||1456||Tuesday, July 25, 2017||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.30||674||Friday, June 9, 2017||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.29||855||Wednesday, April 5, 2017||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.28||406||Saturday, March 11, 2017||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.27.2||490||Thursday, January 5, 2017||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.27||279||Monday, December 26, 2016||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.26||315||Thursday, December 15, 2016||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.25||361||Sunday, October 30, 2016||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.24||429||Monday, September 12, 2016||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.23||319||Tuesday, August 9, 2016||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.22||264||Wednesday, June 8, 2016||approved|
|Chromedriver 2.21||365||Tuesday, February 9, 2016||approved|
|Chromedriver.exe - latest version 1.0.0||336||Saturday, January 2, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Chromedriver Package
- This discussion is only about Chromedriver and the Chromedriver package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Chromedriver, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.