Downloads of v 6.10.1129.0
MSXML 6.0 SP1 is intended as an upgrade path for existing MSXML 6.0, MSXML 3 and MSXML 4.
MSXML 6.0 SP1 will update the version of MSXML6.dll to 6.10.1129.0
MSXML 6.0 SP1 could also be installed without any previous versions of MSXML 6.0 on the computer.
MSXML 6.0 SP1 will be installed side by side with MSXML 3 and MSXML 4
MSXML 6.0 SP1 is also installed by
1. SQL Server 2005 SP2 as a Feature Pack Update
2. Windows Vista
This download is intended for machines that do not have Vista OS or have not chosen to update MSXML 6.0 as part of SQL Server 2005 SP2.
To install Microsoft Core XML Services 6.0 Service Pack 1, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install msxml6.sp1
To upgrade Microsoft Core XML Services 6.0 Service Pack 1, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade msxml6.sp1
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
This package has no dependencies.
|Microsoft Core XML Services 6.0 Service Pack 1 6.10.1129.0||18653||Friday, October 12, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the Microsoft Core XML Services 6.0 Service Pack 1 Package
- This discussion is only about Microsoft Core XML Services 6.0 Service Pack 1 and the Microsoft Core XML Services 6.0 Service Pack 1 package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Microsoft Core XML Services 6.0 Service Pack 1, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.