Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 0.0.5:
16 Jul 2013
- Ethan Brown
Tags:conemu powershell git
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
1 Test Unknown and 1 Passing Test
Validation Testing Unknown
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package was approved by moderator ferventcoder on 30 Mar 2016.
ConEmu is a beast to configure with reasonable defaults.
It is hands down the best terminal Windows has to offer, but its configuration
abilities are overwhelming. It also has a rather peculiar set of defaults, that
can make keyboard usage quite odd.
This pkg removes the pain.
- Use of SourceCodePro terminal font
- One admin PowerShell tab, one non-admin PowerShell tab, one Git Bash tab
- Uses Chris Kempson's base16 color scheme for hackers
- Uses long console output buffer height to ensure capturing all terminal output
from long running scripts
- Smaller window chrome to save on screen real estate
- Auto-updates enabled
- Support for Ruby ANSI escape sequences through ConEmuHk
- Block cursor
- A simplified status bar
- Sane key bindings that are consistent with other applications, for instance
- Windows + # are not hijacked, and Alt-1 through Alt-0 can switch tabs
- Ctrl-Tab cycles all tabs and current tab is always previewd
- Ctrl-W / Ctrl-F4 closes a tab
- Alt-Space shows ConEmu System menu
- Ctrl-T / Ctrl-N / Ctrl-Shift-N to create new tabs (mimicking Chrome)
- Ctrl-Shift-P to show tab context menu (mimicking Sublime)
- F11 full screen
- Ctrl-V pastes entire clipboard without prompting
- Full mouse and keyboard selection support
- Dim window on inactive
I'm sure there are a couple of other minor tweaks that were dialed in as well.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig 0.0.5||5484||Tuesday, July 16, 2013||Approved|
|EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig 0.0.5-alpha||448||Tuesday, July 16, 2013||Unknown|
|EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig 0.0.4||430||Tuesday, July 16, 2013||Unknown|
|EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig 0.0.3||531||Tuesday, June 4, 2013||Unknown|
|EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig 0.0.2||446||Monday, June 3, 2013||Unknown|
|EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig 0.0.1||422||Monday, June 3, 2013||Unknown|
- This discussion is only about EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig and the EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.