Downloads of v 0.0.2
Includes a number of very useful extensions for web application
development within Chrome.
WARNING: This is not a "silent" installer.
Chrome no longer provides any ability to automatically install extensions
due to abuse, so the existing preferences file is examined, to determine
what is currently installed.
For plugins that are not installed, Chrome is launched with each extension
in a new browser tab, where the user must press the 'Add To Chrome' button.
- Batarang for AngularJS development
- DevTools AutoSave
- PageSpeed Insights
Postman is the preferred client, but requires login, which is
often undesireable with a test browser
CoffeeScript IDE is preferred, but requires login
Grunt-contrib-livereload plugin now handles this
Hasn't been updated recently, and Chrome workspaces might supercede this
- JetBrains IDE support
To install Chrome Canary - Web Development Extensions, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ethanbrown.chromecanarydevextensions
To upgrade Chrome Canary - Web Development Extensions, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ethanbrown.chromecanarydevextensions
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- EthanBrown.ChromeCanaryDevExtensions.0.0.2.nupkg (ac327e6d0073) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|Chrome Canary - Web Development Extensions 0.0.2||1283||Wednesday, April 3, 2013|
|Chrome Canary - Web Development Extensions 0.0.1||337||Friday, March 1, 2013|
Discussion for the Chrome Canary - Web Development Extensions Package
- This discussion is only about Chrome Canary - Web Development Extensions and the Chrome Canary - Web Development Extensions package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Chrome Canary - Web Development Extensions, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.