Downloads of v 1.75
XnConvert is a powerful and free cross-platform batch image processor, allowing you to combine over 80 actions. Compatible with 500 formats. It uses the batch processing module of XnViewMP
- Extensive Toolset
Combine and choose between more than 80 different operations including:
- For Everyone
XnConvert is Multi-platform, it is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
- Unrivaled Compatibility
XnConvert is compatible with more than 500 formats and Export to about 70 different file formats.
To install XnConvert (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install xnconvert.portable
To upgrade XnConvert (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade xnconvert.portable
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'xnconvert.portable' $url = 'http://download.xnview.com/XnConvert-win.zip' $url64 = 'http://download.xnview.com/XnConvert-win-x64.zip' $checksum = '51CCC9D4EAB8527DD5FA38BDA5DD2C09FE208E892511BCA957B13F78156D0F3E' $checksum64 = 'EF20B38B213FB69D35A93A27ECA177644F3CB8EFCD9481ACB10581A1872FE775' $checksumType = 'sha256' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -Url64bit "$url64" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "$checksumType64"
Virus Scan Results
- xnconvert.portable.1.75.nupkg (f7f64dce7236) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- XnConvert-win-x64.zip (ef20b38b213f) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- XnConvert-win.zip (51ccc9d4eab8) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2013-17 XnSoft
|XnConvert (Portable) 1.75||65||Monday, October 2, 2017||approved|
|XnConvert (Portable) 1.74||65||Tuesday, July 25, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the XnConvert (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about XnConvert (Portable) and the XnConvert (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or XnConvert (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.