Downloads of v 188.8.131.5280620
This extension provides language support for Azure Resource Manager deployment templates and template language expressions.
- JSON outline for easy navigation through large templates
- Signature help for TLE function parameters
- Go To Definition for variable and parameter references
- Peek for variable and parameter definitions
- Find all references (Shift + F12) for variables and parameters
- Rename all references (F2) for variables and parameters
- Hover for parameter description
- TLE brace matching
- Errors for:
- Undefined parameter references
- Undefined variable references
- Unrecognized TLE function names
- reference() function usage in variable definition
- Incorrect number of arguments in TLE functions
- Warnings for:
- Unused parameters
- Unused variables
- The package always installs the latest version of the extension.
The version of the Chocolatey package reflects not the version of the extension.
To install Visual Studio Code Azure Resource Manager Tools Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install vscode-azurerm-tools
To upgrade Visual Studio Code Azure Resource Manager Tools Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade vscode-azurerm-tools
Virus Scan Results
- vscode-azurerm-tools.184.108.40.20680620.nupkg (25f0c3267671) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- vscode (≥ 1.2.0)
|Visual Studio Code Azure Resource Manager Tools Extension 220.127.116.1180620||1976||Wednesday, June 20, 2018||approved|
|Visual Studio Code Azure Resource Manager Tools Extension 1.0.0||754||Thursday, January 12, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Visual Studio Code Azure Resource Manager Tools Extension Package
- This discussion is only about Visual Studio Code Azure Resource Manager Tools Extension and the Visual Studio Code Azure Resource Manager Tools Extension package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Visual Studio Code Azure Resource Manager Tools Extension, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.