Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 0.6.1:
12 Aug 2015
- Mitchell Hashimoto
This is not the latest version of Terraform available.
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
This is not the latest version of Terraform available.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package was approved as a trusted package on 28 Dec 2015.
Terraform is a tool for building, changing, and versioning infrastructure safely and efficiently. Terraform can manage existing and popular service providers as well as custom in-house solutions.
The key features of Terraform are:
- Infrastructure as Code: Infrastructure is described using a high-level configuration syntax. This allows a blueprint of your datacenter to be versioned and treated as you would any other code. Additionally, infrastructure can be shared and re-used.
- Execution Plans: Terraform has a "planning" step where it generates an execution plan. The execution plan shows what Terraform will do when you call apply. This lets you avoid any surprises when Terraform manipulates infrastructure.
- Resource Graph: Terraform builds a graph of all your resources, and parallelizes the creation and modification of any non-dependent resources. Because of this, Terraform builds infrastructure as efficiently as possible, and operators get insight into dependencies in their infrastructure.
- Change Automation: Complex changesets can be applied to your infrastructure with minimal human interaction. With the previously mentioned execution plan and resource graph, you know exactly what Terraform will change and in what order, avoiding many possible human errors.
For more information, see the introduction section of the Terraform website.
$url = 'https://dl.bintray.com/mitchellh/terraform/terraform_0.6.1_windows_386.zip' $url64bit = 'https://dl.bintray.com/mitchellh/terraform/terraform_0.6.1_windows_amd64.zip' $unzipLocation = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage "terraform" "$url" "$unzipLocation" "$url64bit"
UnInstall-ChocolateyZipPackage "terraform" "terraformInstall.zip"
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- terraform.0.6.1.nupkg (24441cc7c54f) - ## / 57
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Terraform 0.14.7||4642||Thursday, February 18, 2021||Approved|
|Terraform 0.14.6||3392||Wednesday, February 10, 2021||Approved|
|Terraform 0.14.5||4907||Wednesday, January 27, 2021||Approved|
|Terraform 0.14.4||5340||Sunday, January 10, 2021||Approved|
|Terraform 0.14.3||4548||Sunday, December 20, 2020||Approved|
|Terraform 0.14.2||3886||Wednesday, December 9, 2020||Approved|
|Terraform 0.14.1||55||Wednesday, December 9, 2020||Approved|
|Terraform 0.14.0||1503||Tuesday, December 8, 2020||Approved|
|Terraform 0.13.6||432||Sunday, January 10, 2021||Approved|
|Terraform 0.13.5||13501||Thursday, November 5, 2020||Approved|
|Terraform 0.13.4||8745||Wednesday, October 7, 2020||Approved|
|Terraform 0.13.3||5892||Friday, September 18, 2020||Approved|
|Terraform 0.13.2||5901||Wednesday, September 2, 2020||Approved|
|Terraform 0.13.1||234||Wednesday, September 2, 2020||Approved|
|Terraform 0.13.0||7519||Tuesday, August 11, 2020||Approved|
|Terraform 0.13.0-rc1||47||Monday, August 10, 2020||Approved|
|Terraform 0.13.0-beta3||308||Monday, July 13, 2020||Approved|
|Terraform 0.13.0-beta2||151||Thursday, June 25, 2020||Exempted|
|Terraform 0.13.0-beta1||196||Saturday, June 6, 2020||Exempted|
|Terraform 0.12.30||174||Sunday, January 10, 2021||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.29||11243||Monday, August 10, 2020||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.28||14068||Friday, June 26, 2020||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.27||786||Thursday, June 25, 2020||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.26||9863||Monday, June 1, 2020||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.25||5716||Saturday, May 23, 2020||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.24||21104||Tuesday, March 24, 2020||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.23||1737||Wednesday, March 18, 2020||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.21||11441||Friday, February 21, 2020||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.20||11250||Friday, January 24, 2020||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.19||6233||Friday, January 10, 2020||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.18||9391||Friday, December 13, 2019||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.17||4700||Tuesday, December 3, 2019||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.16||3320||Tuesday, November 26, 2019||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.15||117||Tuesday, November 26, 2019||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.14||208||Tuesday, November 26, 2019||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.13||8988||Monday, November 4, 2019||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.12||5913||Monday, October 21, 2019||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.11||144||Monday, October 21, 2019||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.10||2797||Thursday, October 10, 2019||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.9||8870||Wednesday, September 18, 2019||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.8||3544||Friday, September 6, 2019||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.7||4147||Friday, August 23, 2019||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.6||4725||Friday, August 2, 2019||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.5||3138||Friday, July 19, 2019||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.4||1102||Monday, July 15, 2019||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.3||3675||Tuesday, June 25, 2019||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.2||2321||Thursday, June 13, 2019||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.1||1877||Wednesday, June 5, 2019||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.0||2630||Wednesday, May 22, 2019||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.0-beta1||248||Tuesday, April 2, 2019||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.0-alpha4||385||Friday, December 28, 2018||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.0-alpha3||144||Friday, December 28, 2018||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.0-alpha2||137||Friday, December 28, 2018||Approved|
|Terraform 0.12.0-alpha1||336||Tuesday, October 23, 2018||Approved|
|Terraform 0.11.14||26213||Wednesday, May 22, 2019||Approved|
|Terraform 0.11.13||14608||Tuesday, April 2, 2019||Approved|
|Terraform 0.11.12||155||Tuesday, April 2, 2019||Approved|
|Terraform 0.11.11||15844||Friday, December 28, 2018||Approved|
|Terraform 0.11.10||398||Friday, December 28, 2018||Approved|
|Terraform 0.11.9||6995||Tuesday, October 23, 2018||Approved|
|Terraform 0.11.8||22244||Thursday, August 30, 2018||Approved|
|Terraform 0.11.7||8853||Monday, April 16, 2018||Approved|
|Terraform 0.11.6||904||Saturday, April 7, 2018||Approved|
|Terraform 0.11.5||890||Wednesday, March 28, 2018||Approved|
|Terraform 0.11.4||588||Monday, April 16, 2018||Approved|
|Terraform 0.11.3||2694||Friday, February 16, 2018||Approved|
|Terraform 0.11.2||1902||Saturday, January 13, 2018||Approved|
|Terraform 0.11.1||1766||Thursday, December 7, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.11.0||1207||Wednesday, November 22, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.10.8||1742||Tuesday, October 31, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.10.7||1276||Tuesday, October 3, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.10.6||1444||Wednesday, September 20, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.10.5||296||Wednesday, September 20, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.10.4||284||Wednesday, September 20, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.10.3||1058||Friday, September 1, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.10.2||590||Thursday, August 24, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.10.1||284||Thursday, August 24, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.10.0||931||Thursday, August 3, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.10.0-rc1||350||Wednesday, August 2, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.10.0-beta2||298||Wednesday, August 2, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.10.0-beta1||330||Wednesday, July 5, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.9.11||1615||Wednesday, July 5, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.9.10||270||Wednesday, July 5, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.9.9||290||Wednesday, July 5, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.9.8||1176||Thursday, June 8, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.9.7||302||Thursday, June 8, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.9.6||609||Wednesday, May 31, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.9.5||874||Friday, May 12, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.9.4||641||Tuesday, May 2, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.9.3||753||Thursday, April 13, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.9.2||685||Monday, April 3, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.9.1||861||Tuesday, March 21, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.9.0||474||Thursday, March 16, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.8.8||657||Monday, March 6, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.8.7||746||Wednesday, February 22, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.8.6||591||Wednesday, February 8, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.8.5||520||Saturday, January 28, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.8.4||516||Monday, January 16, 2017||Approved|
|Terraform 0.8.2||497||Thursday, December 22, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.8.1||314||Friday, December 16, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.8.0||374||Wednesday, December 14, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.7.13||474||Wednesday, November 30, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.7.12||316||Wednesday, November 30, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.7.11||406||Tuesday, November 22, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.7.10||274||Tuesday, November 22, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.7.9||278||Tuesday, November 22, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.7.8||461||Friday, November 4, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.7.7||421||Sunday, October 23, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.7.6||431||Sunday, October 16, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.7.5||347||Sunday, October 16, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.7.4||590||Thursday, September 22, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.7.3||356||Thursday, September 22, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.7.2||517||Tuesday, August 30, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.7.1||365||Thursday, August 25, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.7.0||469||Tuesday, August 2, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.6.16||331||Tuesday, May 17, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.6.15||349||Wednesday, April 27, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.6.14||423||Tuesday, March 22, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.6.13||299||Tuesday, March 22, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.6.12||388||Monday, February 29, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.6.11||349||Tuesday, February 2, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.6.10||303||Tuesday, February 2, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.6.9||345||Sunday, January 10, 2016||Approved|
|Terraform 0.6.8||351||Tuesday, December 8, 2015||Approved|
|Terraform 0.6.7||284||Tuesday, December 8, 2015||Approved|
|Terraform 0.6.6||325||Thursday, October 29, 2015||Approved|
|Terraform 0.6.5||302||Thursday, October 29, 2015||Approved|
|Terraform 0.6.4||315||Thursday, October 29, 2015||Approved|
|Terraform 0.6.3||259||Wednesday, August 12, 2015||Approved|
|Terraform 0.6.2||295||Wednesday, August 12, 2015||Approved|
|Terraform 0.6.1||316||Wednesday, August 12, 2015||Approved|
|Terraform 0.6.0||321||Thursday, July 9, 2015||Approved|
|Terraform 0.5.3||512||Wednesday, June 3, 2015||Approved|
|Terraform 0.5.2||310||Wednesday, June 3, 2015||Approved|
|Terraform 0.5.0||354||Wednesday, June 3, 2015||Approved|
|Terraform 0.4.0||344||Thursday, April 9, 2015||Approved|
|Terraform 0.3.6||396||Thursday, April 2, 2015||Approved|
0.6.1 (July 20, 2015)
- New resource:
- New resource:
- connection/ssh: Print SSH bastion host details to output [GH-2684]
- provider/aws: Create RDS databases from snapshots [GH-2062]
- provider/aws: Add support for restoring from Redis backup stored in S3 [GH-2634]
- provider/aws: Add
maintenance_windowto ElastiCache cluster [GH-2642]
- provider/aws: Availability Zones are optional when specifying VPC Zone Identifiers in
Auto Scaling Groups updates [GH-2724]
- provider/google: Add metadata_startup_script to google_compute_instance [GH-2375]
- core: don't prompt for variables with defaults [GH-2613]
- core: Return correct number of planned updates [GH-2620]
- core: Fix "provider not found" error that can occur while running
a destroy plan with grandchildren modules [GH-2755]
- core: Fix UUID showing up in diff for computed splat (
- core: Orphan modules that contain no resources (only other modules)
are properly destroyed up to arbitrary depth [GH-2786]
- core: Fix "attribute not available" during destroy plans in
cases where the parameter is passed between modules [GH-2775]
- connection/ssh: fix issue on machines with an SSH Agent available
key_filefrom being read without explicitly
agent = false[GH-2615]
- provider/aws: Allow uppercase characters in
- provider/aws: Allow underscores in
aws_db_subnet_group.name(undocumented by AWS) [GH-2604]
- provider/aws: Allow dots in
aws_db_subnet_group.name(undocumented by AWS) [GH-2665]
- provider/aws: Fix issue with pending Spot Instance requests [GH-2640]
- provider/aws: Fix issue in AWS Classic environment with referencing external
Security Groups [GH-2644]
- provider/aws: Bump internet gateway detach timeout [GH-2669]
- provider/aws: Fix issue with detecting differences in DB Parameters [GH-2728]
ecs_clusterrename (recreation) and deletion is handled correctly [GH-2698]
aws_route_tableignores routes generated for VPC endpoints [GH-2695]
- provider/aws: Fix issue with Launch Configurations and enable_monitoring [GH-2735]
- provider/openstack: allow empty api_key and endpoint_type [GH-2626]
- provisioner/chef: Fix permission denied error with ohai hints [GH-2781]
For more information on previous releases, check out the changelog on GitHub.
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Terraform and the Terraform package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Terraform, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.