Downloads of v 18.104.22.16840925
SpiderOak provides an easy, secure and consolidated free online backup, storage, access, sharing and sync tool for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux (Ubuntu, Debian and Fedora).
SpiderOak offers a different approach to online backup, synchronization, and sharing.
A Sync may exist between any two or more folders including two folders that exist as part of the same machine (e.g. between a desktop and an external hard-drive).
Any items placed inside Hive will automatically upload and then sync to all your other devices (thus effectively replicating the Dropbox folder).
To install SpiderOak, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install spideroak
To upgrade SpiderOak, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade spideroak
$packageName = 'spideroak' $installerType = 'EXE' $url = 'http://tonigellida.x10.mx/chocolateypackages/spideroak/SpiderOakSetup-5.1.8.exe' $url64 = 'http://tonigellida.x10.mx/chocolateypackages/spideroak/SpiderOakSetup-5.1.8-x64.exe' $silentArgs = '' $validExitCodes = @(0) #please insert other valid exit codes here, exit codes for ms http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa368542(VS.85).aspx Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" "$url64" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- SpiderOakSetup-5.1.8-x64.exe (96e91a8623c2) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- spideroak.22.214.171.12440925.nupkg (e3dcfc135750) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|SpiderOak 126.96.36.19940925||875||Tuesday, September 23, 2014|
Discussion for the SpiderOak Package
- This discussion is only about SpiderOak and the SpiderOak package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SpiderOak, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.