Downloads of v 7.2.00218
Join over 2.2 million IT professionals and download Spiceworks.
Spiceworks is the complete network monitoring and management, help desk, PC inventory, and software reporting solution to manage Everything IT in small and medium businesses.
The following (but not limited to) features allow IT pros to:
* Discover virtual server information
* View and kill processes remotely
* Get more out of your help desk
* Purchase CDW equipment directly from your application
* Discover installed applications on your workstations
* Find out what Cloud services are being used
* Implement a help desk ticketing system
* Track purchases in-app, request quotes from vendors
To install Spiceworks, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install spiceworks
To upgrade Spiceworks, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade spiceworks
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- Spiceworks.exe (400cf102cdee) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- spiceworks.7.2.00218.nupkg (eebb43a41478) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Spiceworks 7.5.00104||330||Thursday, April 5, 2018||approved|
|Spiceworks 7.5.00101||313||Thursday, December 14, 2017||approved|
|Spiceworks 7.2.00528||655||Friday, November 14, 2014||approved|
|Spiceworks 7.2.00526||296||Wednesday, November 12, 2014||approved|
|Spiceworks 7.2.00521||291||Friday, November 7, 2014||approved|
|Spiceworks 7.2.00226||374||Monday, September 15, 2014||approved|
|Spiceworks 7.2.00221||293||Monday, August 18, 2014||approved|
|Spiceworks 7.2.00218||371||Friday, July 4, 2014||approved|
|Spiceworks 7.2.00207||311||Tuesday, July 1, 2014||approved|
|Spiceworks 7.2.00202||325||Wednesday, June 11, 2014||approved|
|Spiceworks 7.2.00190||317||Monday, May 26, 2014||approved|
|Spiceworks 7.2.00189||343||Thursday, May 22, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the Spiceworks Package
- This discussion is only about Spiceworks and the Spiceworks package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Spiceworks, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.