Downloads of v 1.1
SecPod Saner is a user-friendly and reliable software solution designed as a means of proactively protecting your computer against threats, virus attacks and malware.
Generally, most risks to your system originate from outdated software, including files that are obsolete, which in turn become vulnerable to outside threats. Malware and viruses benefit from exactly those loopholes in your PC to attack and obtain your personal data that can be used in nefarious purposes.
Similarly, they can threaten your computer's entire stability, causing system crashes and a wide array of different problems, which end up completely wrecking your machine.
SecPod Saner is quite simple to understand and work with. Upon installation, you can launch the utility then press the 'Scan' button, and it will analyze all your system's status, determining all the outdated files and components, as well as identifying their possible fixes, if any exist.
Subsequently, SecPod Saner enables you to repair the detected issues by clicking on the 'Remediate All' button, which will then start to bring your PC's software and all related files up to date, eliminating vulnerabilities as much as possible and lowering the risk of malware attacks.
While most applications focus on eliminating the virus or cleaning the malware from your computer, they do not work on determining the cause of the infection or the manner in which your system became vulnerable in the first place.
With SecPod Saner, you can identify the status of your PC and remediate the possible reasons why your system is at risk of being infected, thus working proactively in preventing your machine from being exposed to future attacks.
To conclude, SecPod Saner is an efficient and useful program that can successfully help you keep your computer at bay from virus attacks and malware infections, by eliminating the commonly used loopholes and preventing their occurrence altogether.
To install SecPod Saner Personal, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sanerpersonal
To upgrade SecPod Saner Personal, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sanerpersonal
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- sanerpersonal.1.1.nupkg (e9b8dc563606) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SpSanerFree.exe (f811a1aa2a3a) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|SecPod Saner Personal 1.1||545||Saturday, July 5, 2014|
|SecPod Saner Personal 22.214.171.124||227||Tuesday, February 11, 2014|
Discussion for the SecPod Saner Personal Package
- This discussion is only about SecPod Saner Personal and the SecPod Saner Personal package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SecPod Saner Personal, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.