Downloads of v 8.1
NetBeans provides an extensible IDE with rich functionality for Java development, such as code analyzers, refactoring tools and converters, which upgrade old language constructs to newer Java 8 concepts in your code (e.g. lambdas, functional operations and method references).
To install NetBeans Java EE, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install netbeans-jee
To upgrade NetBeans Java EE, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade netbeans-jee
$packageName = 'netbeans-jee' $installerType = 'EXE' $url = 'http://download.netbeans.org/netbeans/8.1/final/bundles/netbeans-8.1-javaee-windows.exe' $silentArgs = '--silent' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- netbeans-jee.8.1.nupkg (7dc1b14ca4c4) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- netbeans-8.1-javaee-windows.exe (0d1e702a8a54) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
(c) 1997, 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates
|NetBeans Java EE 8.1||39579||Friday, April 15, 2016||approved|
|NetBeans Java EE 8.0.2||1020||Monday, February 16, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the NetBeans Java EE Package
- This discussion is only about NetBeans Java EE and the NetBeans Java EE package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or NetBeans Java EE, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.