Downloads of v 1.65
MozillaHistoryView is a small utility that reads the history data file (history.dat) of Firefox/Mozilla/Netscape Web browsers, and displays the list of all visited Web pages in the last days. For each visited Web page, the following information is displayed: URL, First visit date, Last visit date, Visit counter, Referrer, Title, and Host name.
You can also easily export the history data to text/HTML/XML file.
To install MozillaHistoryView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install mozillahistoryview
To upgrade MozillaHistoryView, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade mozillahistoryview
$packageName = 'mozillahistoryview' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/mozillahistoryview.zip' $checksum = 'f5fb0c643976fe360a660086dd35540c8b6bf61915bf52c5d732b7bb75d62e87' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- mozillahistoryview.1.65.nupkg (45cc2b040680) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- mozillahistoryview.zip (f5fb0c643976) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2007 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|MozillaHistoryView 1.65||65||Wednesday, November 21, 2018||approved|
|MozillaHistoryView 1.62||196||Tuesday, December 19, 2017||approved|
|MozillaHistoryView 1.60||270||Sunday, March 26, 2017||approved|
|MozillaHistoryView 1.56||259||Friday, April 10, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the MozillaHistoryView Package
- This discussion is only about MozillaHistoryView and the MozillaHistoryView package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MozillaHistoryView, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.