Downloads of v 1.4.0
mkcert is a simple CLI tool for making locally-trusted development certificates. It requires no configuration.
mkcert automatically creates and installs a local CA in the system root store, and generates locally-trusted certificates. mkcert does not automatically configure servers to use the certificates, though, that's up to you.
$ mkcert -install Created a new local CA at "/Users/filippo/Library/Application Support/mkcert" 💥 The local CA is now installed in the system trust store! ⚡️ The local CA is now installed in the Firefox trust store (requires restart)! 🦊 $ mkcert example.com "*.example.org" myapp.dev localhost 127.0.0.1 ::1 Using the local CA at "/Users/filippo/Library/Application Support/mkcert" ✨ Created a new certificate valid for the following names 📜 - "example.com" - "*.example.org" - "myapp.dev" - "localhost" - "127.0.0.1" - "::1" The certificate is at "./example.com+5.pem" and the key at "./example.com+5-key.pem" ✅
To install mkcert, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install mkcert
To upgrade mkcert, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade mkcert
Copyright (c) 2018 The mkcert Authors. All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: * Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. * Neither the name of Google Inc. nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
VERIFICATION Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. Package can be verified like this: 1. Go to x64: https://github.com//FiloSottile/mkcert/releases/download/v1.4.0/mkcert-v1.4.0-windows-amd64.exe to download the installer. 2. You can use one of the following methods to obtain the SHA256 checksum: - Use powershell function 'Get-FileHash' - Use Chocolatey utility 'checksum.exe' checksum64: CAD9EA757779C4874266FE61D163762A591C4C9A6D82E0C4458430735F79A144 File 'license.txt' is obtained from: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/FiloSottile/mkcert/master/LICENSE
md5: 740AD5379222687DB917F4A0FA66847C | sha1: 9BA4A5564FE1BB8331F6489EA5F135999BEBCFC2 | sha256: CAD9EA757779C4874266FE61D163762A591C4C9A6D82E0C4458430735F79A144 | sha512: A0B2A6DF219AE6D79F7BCD6A9338C50678CE8DA9527AC3E8E1C296CF2403FE6972ACCC5CB4AA3C49F1F323DC691B2BC710486A4367B35F0CF41F4B99C1C1C42A
Virus Scan Results
- mkcert.1.4.0.nupkg (40c00aca1e01) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- mkcert.exe (cad9ea757779) - ## / 70 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|mkcert 1.4.0||1178||Saturday, August 17, 2019||approved|
|mkcert 1.3.0||3796||Sunday, February 3, 2019||approved|
|mkcert 184.108.40.20690119||427||Saturday, January 19, 2019||approved|
|mkcert 1.2.0||1013||Monday, January 7, 2019||approved|
|mkcert 1.1.2||642||Tuesday, September 11, 2018||approved|
|mkcert 1.1.1||142||Thursday, August 23, 2018||approved|
|mkcert 1.1.0||103||Friday, August 17, 2018||approved|
Discussion for the mkcert Package
- This discussion is only about mkcert and the mkcert package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or mkcert, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.