Downloads of v 1.11.1
WiFi is awesome! ... but when something goes wrong, it can be a mystery to fix.
Do you have the tools to solve the mystery?
There are a multitude of problems that could be impacting the WiFi and some basic network health questions you have to answer:
- Do I have good WiFi coverage everywhere?
- Am I on the best channel to avoid congestion?
- What other devices are transmitting?
- Are they interfering with my WiFi?
Because WiFi is invisible and everywhere, these questions are usually difficult to answer... unless you have the right tools to visualize your wireless environment.
See Your WiFi with inSSIDer Lite
inSSIDer Lite is a WiFi troubleshooting and optimization tool that takes small WiFi network management to a whole new level. With a quick glance, you’ll be able to find poor channel placement, low signal strength, and RF interference in the 2.4 and 5 GHz bands.
Data provided by inSSIDer Lite will help you make educated decisions about access point placement and channel selection, so you can create a more reliable network without being a certified WiFi expert.
To install inSSIDer Lite, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install inssider-lite
To upgrade inSSIDer Lite, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade inssider-lite
Install-ChocolateyPackage ` -PackageName 'inssider-lite' ` -FileType 'EXE' ` -SilentArgs '-s' ` -Url 'https://metageek.link/inssider-update-url-v1-0-2/inSSIDerSetup.exe' ` -Checksum '01F934AB8F89097837BF267568E522E5DE88C47E03B88EAEFC45A119459EAE6F' ` -ChecksumType 'SHA256'
Uninstall-ChocolateyPackage ` -PackageName 'inssider-lite' ` -FileType 'EXE' ` -Silent '--uninstall -s' ` -File ((Get-UninstallRegistryKey -SoftwareName 'inSSIDer').UninstallString -split '"')
Virus Scan Results
- inssider-lite.1.11.1.nupkg (aa0722264ae8) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- inSSIDerSetup.exe (01f934ab8f89) - ## / 72 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- chocolatey-core.extension (≥ 1.0)
|inSSIDer Lite 1.11.1||120||Friday, June 7, 2019||approved|
|inSSIDer Lite 1.6.5||44||Sunday, April 14, 2019||approved|
|inssider-lite.install 22.214.171.12490218||56||Monday, February 25, 2019||approved|
|inssider-lite.install 1.2.11||39||Friday, February 15, 2019||approved|
Discussion for the inSSIDer Lite Package
- This discussion is only about inSSIDer Lite and the inSSIDer Lite package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or inSSIDer Lite, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.