- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
Downloads of v 0.0.0.1:
31 Aug 2013
- Brad Gearon
Tags:hosts hostfile automation admin host
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
1 Test Unknown and 1 Passing Test
Validation Testing Unknown
Verification Testing PassedDetails
This package was submitted prior to moderation and has not been approved. While it is likely safe for you, there is more risk involved.
hst cmd line: hst <action> hostName [networkAddress]
available actions: [a]dd [d]elete [r]eplace [c]heck
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- hst.0.0.0.1.nupkg (27c5ccbe9026) - ## / 56
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|hst 0.0.0.1||948||Saturday, August 31, 2013||Unknown|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about hst and the hst package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- Tell us what you love about the package or hst, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.