Downloads of v 0.666
FreeArc is fast but efficient compression and rich set of features.
FreeArc works 2–5 times faster than best other compression programs.
FreeArc combines best 7-zip and RAR features: auto-selected LZMA/PPMD/Multimedia compression, 1gb dictionary, exe/dict/delta data filters, updatable solid archives, SFXes, recovery record, AES+Twofish+Serpent encryption, Linux support and much more...
To install FreeArc (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install freearc.portable
To upgrade FreeArc (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade freearc.portable
$packageName = 'freearc.portable' $url = 'http://freearc.org/download/0.666/FreeArc-portable-0.666-win32.zip' $checksum = '6e3a51e8f6f866d5681ad9b75c4814184abc586a' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType"
Virus Scan Results
- freearc.portable.0.666.nupkg (fbff15a6f8a9) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2004 Bulat Ziganshin
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|FreeArc (Portable) 0.666||543||Thursday, February 11, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the FreeArc (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about FreeArc (Portable) and the FreeArc (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or FreeArc (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.