Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 8.3.2:
12 Nov 2019
Tags:disk diagnostic hdd ssd
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
1 Test Passing and 1 Failing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing FailedDetails
This package is likely a meta/virtual (*) or an installer (*.install) or portable (*.portable) application package.
- Meta/virtual (*) - has a dependency on the *.install or the *.portable package - it is provided for discoverability and for other packages to take a dependency on.
- Portable (*.portable/*.commandline (deprecated naming convention)/*.tool (deprecated naming convention)) - usually zips or archives that require no administrative access to install.
- Install (*.install/*.app (deprecated naming convention)) - uses native installers, usually requires administrative access to install.
This package was rejected on 17 Dec 2019. The reviewer chocolatey-ops has listed the following reason(s):
CrystalDiskInfo is a HDD/SSD utility software which shows the health status much more clearly than similar tools.
The "Function / Graph" is especially interesting for the "Reallocated Sectors Count".
If it increases over time or is very high already, the hard drive may need to be replaced.
#Install-VirtualPackage 'crystaldiskinfo.install' 'crystaldiskinfo.portable'
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|CrystalDiskInfo 8.6.2||3414||Sunday, June 28, 2020||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 8.6.1||3136||Sunday, June 21, 2020||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 8.6.0||2287||Tuesday, June 16, 2020||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 8.3.1||19835||Saturday, October 12, 2019||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 8.3.0||4856||Monday, September 2, 2019||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 8.2.3||3720||Sunday, August 11, 2019||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 8.2.1||2184||Monday, August 5, 2019||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 8.2.0||4482||Saturday, June 29, 2019||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 8.1.0||5529||Friday, May 3, 2019||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 126.96.36.19990225||6476||Sunday, February 24, 2019||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 8.0.0||9205||Monday, November 19, 2018||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 7.8.3||3872||Wednesday, October 24, 2018||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 7.8.0||5368||Wednesday, September 26, 2018||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 7.7.0||5776||Saturday, August 18, 2018||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 7.6.1||10190||Wednesday, June 13, 2018||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 7.6.0||11639||Monday, April 9, 2018||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.1||18567||Monday, January 1, 2018||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 7.5.0||14462||Sunday, October 29, 2017||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 7.2.0||896||Saturday, October 28, 2017||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 7.1.1||18941||Friday, August 4, 2017||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 7.1.0||647||Thursday, August 3, 2017||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 7.0.5||10781||Sunday, January 1, 2017||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 188.8.131.5261011||8407||Tuesday, October 11, 2016||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 7.0.4||430||Monday, October 10, 2016||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 184.108.40.206||2040||Monday, August 29, 2016||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 7.0.3||351||Monday, August 29, 2016||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 220.127.116.11||952||Tuesday, August 23, 2016||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 18.104.22.168||627||Monday, August 22, 2016||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 7.0.2||312||Monday, August 22, 2016||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 22.214.171.124||2823||Tuesday, June 21, 2016||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 126.96.36.199||292||Monday, June 20, 2016||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 6.8.2||545||Thursday, April 28, 2016||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 6.8.1.01||885||Thursday, April 14, 2016||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 6.8.1||450||Tuesday, April 12, 2016||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 6.8.0||469||Monday, April 11, 2016||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 6.7.5.01||1254||Monday, February 15, 2016||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 6.7.5||732||Wednesday, February 3, 2016||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 6.7.4||382||Monday, February 1, 2016||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 6.7.3||612||Sunday, January 24, 2016||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 6.7.2||509||Wednesday, January 20, 2016||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 6.7.1||404||Tuesday, January 19, 2016||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 6.7.0||422||Sunday, January 17, 2016||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 6.6.1||777||Sunday, December 13, 2015||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 6.6.0||303||Wednesday, December 9, 2015||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 6.5.2||343||Monday, June 22, 2015||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 6.3.2||1837||Wednesday, April 1, 2015||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 6.3.1||315||Monday, March 30, 2015||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 188.8.131.5250316||895||Tuesday, March 17, 2015||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 6.3.0||1114||Thursday, January 1, 2015||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 6.2.2||426||Tuesday, December 23, 2014||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 6.2.1||910||Sunday, September 7, 2014||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 6.1.14||638||Monday, June 9, 2014||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 6.1.8||613||Friday, February 21, 2014||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 6.0.4||408||Sunday, December 15, 2013||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 6.0.1||431||Monday, November 4, 2013||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 6.0.0||384||Sunday, October 27, 2013||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 184.108.40.20630529||512||Wednesday, May 29, 2013||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 220.127.116.113||388||Friday, May 3, 2013||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 18.104.22.1683||397||Monday, April 29, 2013||Approved|
|CrystalDiskInfo 5.6.2||368||Tuesday, August 6, 2013||Approved|
- This discussion is only about CrystalDiskInfo and the CrystalDiskInfo package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or CrystalDiskInfo, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.