Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 5.6.0:
06 Jan 2017
Tags:batch-image-enhancer batch-image batch-photo patch-picture enhance improve-quality remove-noise auto-adjust white-balance sharpen color trial admin
Batch Image Enhancer
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Passing
2 Passing Test
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved by moderator flcdrg on 06 Jan 2017.
Turn average pictures and photos into great images with 120+ adjustments, actions, effects, and filters. Make HSL and RGB color corrections, adjust brightness, gamma, exposure, contrast, saturation, and 30+ other characteristics. Improve image quality by sharpening, noise reduction, and auto-levels filters. Apply creative effects to dramatically enhance your photos. Resize, crop, watermark, and convert between / save in 30+ image formats! Some additional key features include:
Built-in image preview with interactive histograms
Layers with 40+ blending modes and pixel filtering
Convert to/from and save results in any of 30+ formats: jpg, png, gif, tiff, bmp, j2k
Conditional processing based on image orientation, size, and other attributes
4 operation modes: Manual, Background, Scheduled, and Console
20 scaling modes: Lanczos, Bilinear, Bicubic, Box, HqX
Rotate and flip manually or using EXIF orientation tag
Fit to fixed size or rectangle; fit to aspect ratio
Perform lossless JPEG crops, flips, and rotations
Automatic crop, crop to fixed size, crop from edges, crop to W:H ratio
Change width and height independently or proportionately
Automatically shrink images to fit a desired file size in Kilobytes
Per-channel processing: extract, mix, replace, adjust values, etc...
8 Color Models: RGB, HSB/HSV, HSL, HSI, HWB, YCbCr, Lab, LCH
Add static and dynamic text and image watermarks with visual effects
Use multiline text watermarks with various fonts and styles
Dynamically generate text watermarks with EXIF and file info
12 compositing modes: source-over, source-in, source-out...
40+ Blend Modes: lighten, darken, contrast, inversion...
Work with metadata: EXIF, IPTC, GPS, XMP.
Customize output file names with dynamic tags
Save images to multiple locations and using different settings
Fast parallel processing on multi-core CPUs
Rename image files based on image or file properties and EXIF/IPTC metadata
Note: This is a fully functional trial version. Processed images will be watermarked.
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; Install-ChocolateyPackage 'batch-image-converter' 'exe' '/S' 'https://download.binarymark.com/packages/pid0050506t.exe' -checksum '6f5f86d236f8d9dd63c1ff89956136a8' -checksumType 'md5'
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Batch Image Enhancer 5.6.0||664||Friday, January 6, 2017||Approved|
BinaryMark © 2017
- This discussion is only about Batch Image Enhancer and the Batch Image Enhancer package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Batch Image Enhancer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.