Downloads of v 0.0.1
Prevent your system from automatically restarting after automatically installing Windows Updates.
Sets the registry key HKLM:Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU\NoAutoRebootWithLoggedOnUsers to 1
Alternatively, group policy can be used to set this as well:
To install Disable Windows Update Auto-Restart, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install windowsupdate.disableautorestart
To upgrade Disable Windows Update Auto-Restart, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade windowsupdate.disableautorestart
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- WindowsUpdate.DisableAutoRestart.0.0.1.nupkg (94c71fe3cbef) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Disable Windows Update Auto-Restart 0.0.1||3377||Saturday, April 13, 2013|
Discussion for the Disable Windows Update Auto-Restart Package
- This discussion is only about Disable Windows Update Auto-Restart and the Disable Windows Update Auto-Restart package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Disable Windows Update Auto-Restart, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.