Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 126.96.36.199:
24 Nov 2012
Tags:Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2012 Windows Phone WindowsPhone WP8
Visual Studio Express 2012 for Windows Phone
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
1 Test Unknown and 1 Failing Test
Validation Testing Unknown
Verification Testing FailedDetails
This package was submitted prior to moderation and has not been approved. While it is likely safe for you, there is more risk involved.
Build your apps fast with great tools
Windows Phone SDK provides Visual Studio Express 2012 for Windows Phone and the assets to build epic apps faster using what you know. Use .NET to build your apps or take full advantage of the platform for your games with DirectX/C++. .NET apps and games can reuse their business logic across Windows 8, the web (ASP.NET), and Windows Azure so developers can move faster.
Windows Phone apps
The Visual Studio 2012 integrated development environment (IDE) simplifies the development of phone apps so you can focus on delighting your users.
Windows Phone Emulator
Once you�ve built your app, test it using the Windows Phone Emulator. You�ll see it the way users will see it in a simulated, real-world environment.
Blend for Windows Phone
Seamless integration with Blend for Windows Phone means you can create unique and compelling apps that will shine in the Windows Phone Marketplace.
Use with your existing Visual Studio
With the Visual Studio Add-in you can create end-to-end solutions. Create continuous services to power your apps with cloud-based services. Or share business logic across Windows Phone, Windows 8, or ASP.NET.
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- VisualStudioExpress2012WindowsPhone.188.8.131.52.nupkg (2ad2573b2a99) - ## / 56
- WPexpress_full.exe (1c4b9b2d7a1a) - ## / 55
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Visual Studio Express 2012 for Windows Phone 184.108.40.206||1323||Saturday, November 24, 2012||Unknown|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Visual Studio Express 2012 for Windows Phone and the Visual Studio Express 2012 for Windows Phone package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Visual Studio Express 2012 for Windows Phone, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.