Downloads of v 0.8.0
Open Hardware Monitor supports most hardware monitoring chips found on todays mainboards. The CPU temperature can be monitored by reading the core temperature sensors of Intel and AMD processors. The sensors of ATI and Nvidia video cards as well as SMART hard drive temperature can be displayed. The monitored values can be displayed in the main window, in a customizable desktop gadget, or in the system tray. The free Open Hardware Monitor software runs on 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 and any x86 based Linux operating systems without installation.
To install Open Hardware Monitor, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install openhardwaremonitor
To upgrade Open Hardware Monitor, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade openhardwaremonitor
$packageName = 'openhardwaremonitor' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $url = 'http://openhardwaremonitor.org/files/openhardwaremonitor-v0.8.0-beta.zip' $checksum = 'eba0f937f37901d86a245a4963049462c8ae30beafb05f08afed1bcdcc13634d' $checksumType = 'sha256' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType"
Virus Scan Results
- OpenHardwareMonitor.0.8.0.nupkg (b647dba10625) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Aga.Controls.dll (769771de8470) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (f377194a4b8b) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- OpenHardwareMonitorLib.dll (e601936894e6) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- OxyPlot.dll (5cea33eb02bd) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- OxyPlot.WindowsForms.dll (5742347a03e3) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- openhardwaremonitor-v0.8.0-beta.zip (eba0f937f379) - ## / 45 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2010 Michael Möller
|Open Hardware Monitor 0.8.0||7074||Tuesday, November 8, 2016||approved|
|Open Hardware Monitor 0.7.1||1721||Saturday, March 21, 2015||approved|
|Open Hardware Monitor 0.6.0.1403||1136||Wednesday, March 5, 2014|
|Open Hardware Monitor 0.6.0||366||Saturday, November 30, 2013|
|Open Hardware Monitor 0.5.1||349||Thursday, June 27, 2013|
Discussion for the Open Hardware Monitor Package
- This discussion is only about Open Hardware Monitor and the Open Hardware Monitor package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Open Hardware Monitor, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.