Downloads of v 22.214.171.124
MultiPar can do file verification, error detection, correction and recovery to protect your files and folders from deletion, copy errors, download errors, software errors, hardware errors, virus infection, malicious tampering, and all other forms of data corruption.
MultiPar was made as an alternative to QuickPar. While it looks like a multi-lingual version of QuickPar, there are some good features; Unicode characters, directory-tree, faster repairing, smaller recovery files, batch scripting, and so on.
MultiPar supports both PAR 1.0 and PAR 2.0 specifications.
See the Parchive project for details of Parchive.
To install MultiPar, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install multipar
To upgrade MultiPar, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade multipar
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- MultiPar.126.96.36.199.nupkg (644560054bd0) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- multipar.install (= 188.8.131.52)
© 2012 - 2019 Multipar.eu | All rights reserved
|MultiPar 184.108.40.206||5||Saturday, May 11, 2019||approved|
|MultiPar 220.127.116.11||59||Saturday, April 20, 2019||approved|
|MultiPar 18.104.22.168||898||Wednesday, December 21, 2016||approved|
|MultiPar 22.214.171.124||268||Tuesday, November 15, 2016||approved|
|MultiPar 126.96.36.199||285||Thursday, October 20, 2016||approved|
|MultiPar 188.8.131.52||299||Saturday, July 30, 2016||approved|
|MultiPar 184.108.40.206||203||Wednesday, July 20, 2016||approved|
|MultiPar 220.127.116.11||202||Sunday, May 8, 2016||approved|
|MultiPar 18.104.22.168||250||Saturday, February 13, 2016||approved|
|MultiPar 22.214.171.124||204||Friday, January 8, 2016||approved|
|MultiPar 126.96.36.199||230||Sunday, December 6, 2015||approved|
|MultiPar 188.8.131.52||215||Saturday, October 24, 2015||approved|
|MultiPar 184.108.40.206||187||Monday, October 5, 2015||approved|
|MultiPar 220.127.116.11||217||Sunday, September 20, 2015||approved|
|MultiPar 18.104.22.168||224||Friday, August 28, 2015||approved|
|MultiPar 22.214.171.124||212||Tuesday, August 11, 2015||approved|
|MultiPar 126.96.36.199||225||Sunday, July 12, 2015||approved|
|MultiPar 188.8.131.52||229||Friday, July 10, 2015||approved|
|MultiPar 184.108.40.206||577||Saturday, November 23, 2013||approved|
|MultiPar 220.127.116.11||318||Monday, June 24, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the MultiPar Package
- This discussion is only about MultiPar and the MultiPar package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MultiPar, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.