Downloads of v 2.2.0
Leiningen is for automating Clojure projects without setting your hair on fire.
It offers various project-related tasks and can:
- create new projects
- fetch dependencies for your project
- run tests
- run a fully-configured REPL
- compile Java sources (if any)
- run the project (if the project isn't a library)
- generate a maven-style "pom" file for the project for interop
- compile and package projects for deployment
- publish libraries to repositories such as Clojars
- run custom automation tasks written in Clojure (leiningen plug-ins)
If you come from the Java world, Leiningen could be thought of as "Maven meets Ant without the pain". For Ruby and Python folks, Leiningen combines RubyGems/Bundler/Rake and pip/Fabric in a single tool.
To install Leiningen - Clojure Project Automation, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install lein
To upgrade Leiningen - Clojure Project Automation, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade lein
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- Lein.2.2.0.nupkg (2589d82758d4) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|Leiningen - Clojure Project Automation 2.9.1||1214||Thursday, February 28, 2019||approved|
|Leiningen - Clojure Project Automation 2.9.0||289||Monday, February 11, 2019||approved|
|Leiningen - Clojure Project Automation 2.8.3||601||Sunday, December 16, 2018||approved|
|Leiningen - Clojure Project Automation 2.8.1||7505||Saturday, October 28, 2017||approved|
|Leiningen - Clojure Project Automation 184.108.40.20670914||444||Wednesday, September 13, 2017||approved|
|Leiningen - Clojure Project Automation 2.7.1||1276||Tuesday, December 13, 2016||approved|
|Leiningen - Clojure Project Automation 2.2.0||3361||Thursday, June 6, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the Leiningen - Clojure Project Automation Package
- This discussion is only about Leiningen - Clojure Project Automation and the Leiningen - Clojure Project Automation package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Leiningen - Clojure Project Automation, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.