Downloads of v 1.0
Git Diff Margin for Visual Studio 2012
A Visual Studio 2012 extension to display Git Diff on the margin of the current file.
- Quickly view all current file changes on the left margin: blue rectangle for modification, green rectangle for new lines and grey triangle for deletion
- Navigate to previous/next change on the file
- Undo the change
- Show the diff in external tool
- Copy the old code into the clipboard
- Copy a part of the old code by selecting it in the popup
- Define the colors of the Addition, Modification and Deletion diff margin through Visual Studio Fonts and Colors options
- Support Visual Studio 2012 Dark, Light and Blue Theme
- Support the zoom
To install Git Diff Margin for Visual Studio 2012, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install gitdiffmargin.vs2012
To upgrade Git Diff Margin for Visual Studio 2012, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade gitdiffmargin.vs2012
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- GitDiffMargin.vs2012.1.0.nupkg (1c296c4c1959) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|Git Diff Margin for Visual Studio 2012 1.0||701||Saturday, June 8, 2013||exempted|
Discussion for the Git Diff Margin for Visual Studio 2012 Package
- This discussion is only about Git Diff Margin for Visual Studio 2012 and the Git Diff Margin for Visual Studio 2012 package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Git Diff Margin for Visual Studio 2012, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.