Downloads of v 0.1.3
To install ChocolateyGUI, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install chocolateygui
To upgrade ChocolateyGUI, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade chocolateygui
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- ChocolateyGUI.0.1.3.nupkg (40a5825bd615) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Setup_ChocolateyGUI.msi (bf0886f5e308) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
*Bugfix - Installer did not remove older version.
*Enhancement - package now has iconURL.
* Enhancement - The installer should now check if .Net framework 4.0 is installed.
* Enhancement - More information about a package
* Enhancement - Shows chocolatey as an installed package.
* Enhancement - Performance improvement
* Enhancement - You can search in the list. It is a StartsWith search.
* Enhancement - You can install the available package by clicking on the checkbox.
* Enhancement - You can uninstall a package.
* First working version
|Chocolatey GUI 0.16.0||213850||Thursday, February 15, 2018||approved|
|Chocolatey GUI 0.15.0||69979||Wednesday, October 18, 2017||approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.13.2||115977||Monday, December 14, 2015||approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.13.1||34079||Sunday, March 29, 2015||approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.13.0||1803||Thursday, March 26, 2015||approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.12.4||3741||Thursday, March 12, 2015||approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.12.3||2894||Tuesday, March 3, 2015||approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.12.2||695||Tuesday, March 3, 2015||approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.12.1||929||Monday, March 2, 2015||approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.12.0||786||Saturday, February 28, 2015||approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.11.4||19261||Tuesday, September 16, 2014||approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.11.2||518||Tuesday, September 16, 2014||approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.11.1||29533||Sunday, February 24, 2013||approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.11.0||660||Sunday, February 24, 2013||approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.1.4||1595||Sunday, February 10, 2013||approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.1.3||662||Sunday, February 10, 2013||approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.1.2||578||Sunday, February 10, 2013||approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.1.1||641||Sunday, February 10, 2013||approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.1.0||577||Saturday, February 9, 2013||approved|
|ChocolateyGUI 0.0.5||3315||Saturday, September 10, 2011||approved|
Discussion for the ChocolateyGUI Package
- This discussion is only about ChocolateyGUI and the ChocolateyGUI package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ChocolateyGUI, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.