Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 11.4.4:
24 Dec 2013
- Amaya developer
Tags:Amaya Web editor website site SVG author pages browsing upload MathML HTML XHTML XML HTTP CSS RDF XLink XPointer W3C Wysiwyg webpages
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
All Checks are Unknown
2 Test of Unknown Status
Validation Testing Unknown
Verification Testing Unknown
This package was submitted prior to moderation and has not been approved. While it is likely safe for you, there is more risk involved.
Amaya is a complete web browsing and authoring environment.
Amaya lets users both browse and author Web pages
Using Amaya you can create Web pages and upload them onto a server. Authors can create a document from scratch, they can browse the web and find the information they need, copy and paste it to their pages, and create links to other Web sites. All this is done in a straightforward and simple manner, and actions are performed in a single consistent environment. Editing and browsing functions are integrated seamlessly in a single tool.
Amaya maintains a consistent internal document model adhering to the DTD
Amaya always represents the document internally in a structured way consistent with the Document Type Definition (DTD). A properly structured document enables other tools to further process the data safely.
Amaya allows you to display the document structure at the same time as the formatted view, which is portrayed diagrammatically on the screen.
Amaya is able to work on several documents at a time
Several (X)HTML, native MathML (.mml) and SVG (.svg) documents can be displayed and edited at a time.
Amaya helps authors create hypertext links
The editor helps you create and text out links to other documents on the Web from the document you currently are working on. You can view the links and get a feel for how the information is interconnected. This feature is not limited to HTML anchors. With XLink, any MathML and SVG element can be a link too.
Amaya includes a collaborative annotation application
Annotations are external comments, notes, remarks that can be attached to any Web document or a selected part of the document.
You can find a more detailed description of Amaya and of its features in the W3C Note "An Introduction to Amaya."
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Amaya 11.4.4||1235||Tuesday, December 24, 2013||Unknown|
W3C Software Notice and License
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Amaya and the Amaya package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Amaya, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.