Downloads of v 1.1.1120.20130916
The AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell lets developers and administrators manage their AWS services from the Windows PowerShell scripting environment. Now you can manage your AWS resources with the same Windows PowerShell tools you use to manage your Windows environment.
To install AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install awstools.powershell
To upgrade AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade awstools.powershell
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- AWSTools.Powershell.1.1.1120.20130916.nupkg (a864c6bed6dc) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- AWSToolsAndSDKForNet_sdk-18.104.22.168_ps-22.214.171.124_tk-126.96.36.199.msi (81a77245788d) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- PowerShell (≥ 3.0)
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 1.1.1120.20130916||32961||Monday, September 16, 2013||approved|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 188.8.131.5230405||466||Thursday, April 25, 2013|
Discussion for the AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell Package
- This discussion is only about AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell and the AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.